Legal Secretary: Cole Delahooke, Danielle Haile, Lee DiGiacoma
Paralegal: Sherry Spillman
Joe joined the law firm of McCullers, Whitaker & Hamer, PLLC, in the Spring of 2012. Joe manages the firm’s office in Clayton, North Carolina. Joe was born and raised in Clayton, and currently resides there with his wife, Lindsey, and their three children, Kamryn, Grover and Vinson.
Joe concentrates his practice on a number of areas including real estate law, business/contract law, wills and estates, and general civil litigation.
- B.S., Barton College, 2008
- J.D., Campbell University, Norman Adrian Wiggins School of Law, 2011
- North Carolina State Bar
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Eleventh Judicial (Johnston County) District Bar
- Member, Clayton Morning Rotary Club
- Board of Directors, Clayton Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, Archway Foundation
“These guys know their stuff. I was very impressed to say the least! Thanks Joe Hamer for your help!”
“Great experience! Joseph was awesome doing our closing on our new home! Highly recommended and I will definitely be calling on them in the future should I ever need any other legal services!”
“Joseph Hamer assisted us in the closing of our house last August. We were nervous and had a lot of questions. Joe put us right at ease, and made the closing meeting super easy and painless. As our friends start buying houses, we fully intend to recommend his firm!”